Sunday, August 17, 2008

Why Didn't We Think of That?

I bought Oprah Magazine today because I can't seem to concentrate on anything worthwhile these days. In the "Shopping/Tech Toys" section is a gadget we should have invented. ohmibod.com has a selection of vibrators that pulse in sync with the tune you're hearing. Now if there was only an adaptor for Giacaomo!

2 comments:

MKC said...

So the magazine called "O" doesn't necessarily refer to Ms Oprah, but the BIG O! I didn't check the gadget out but wonder if moms will be getting off to "The Wiggles" and "Raffi."
So Constance, can we expect a full report on this product anytime soon? Or Karen, since YOU discovered it, we might let you do the on hers (rather, honors.)
MY fun time tonight consisted of cleaning up dog vomit decorated with beads, including glow in the dark beads. I guess ZsaZsa did me a favor, providing vomit I can easily locate in the dark! That's high-tech enough for me.

CASTG said...

I'll have to pick up that issue - I'll be happy to volunteer as a tester for the group!