Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Congratulations or Condolences?

Alex got his driver's license today. We're entering a whole new world for better or worse. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it!!

3 comments:

CASTG said...

OMG that is GREAT! Tell him we said Congrats! I'm sure you'll have plenty of sleepless nights ahead of you :-(

MKC said...

OK...give me plate numbers and car makes/colors so I can keep an eye out for crazy driving AND veer out of the way, if need be.
It must be mind-boggling for your baby to be out there behind the wheel! Maybe you're lucky that Eliza had no interest in it while she was under your roof.
We always had St Christopher medals for safe travels. Do you have anybody like him?

CEC said...

The best way to ensure a safe driver is to make him pay for his car insurance. That's what my parents did with my brother and me--we were terrified that our premiums would go up. It worked!