Thursday, August 21, 2008

MISSING



MISSING: 1/4 of a Widow Quartet

$$$REWARD!!!$$$


DESCRIPTION: Approximately 5'4", 120 lbs, feisty brunette, who enjoys running, cooking, fine wine, and plastic toys; also prone to psychoanalysis, and bitchy comments.

If found, please return to the Widows Walk Blog. We miss her dearly. No questions asked.

4 comments:

MKC said...

Hmmm, the face is familiar but I haven't seen her either! We've got plans for Monday though so we'll let you know.
Keep the reward and use it on some of those plastic goodies/batteries.

CEC said...

I'm only 5ft2.

I'm sorry I've been so quiet, guys. I am drowning in work at work, and am up to my ears in emotional stuff with the kids and myself.

I feel like a shit for not checking in. I haven't been in a work routine for a few weeks. I have lots to update, and will.

Sorry :-)

CASTG said...

I haven heard from Karen, and if I don't soon, I'm going to post her photo here too!

Don't forget Monday is her birthday.

CASTG said...

Oh, and I thought you were 5'4". The extra two inches must have come from your big personality!