Four young widows in Vermont. We laugh. We cry. We get pissed off. We go out to dinner. We buy each other inappropriate gifts.
Been there, done that. Got the twins to prove it. Did you misspell "hoe?" Here are MY fridge magnets:YBOTHER 2 OLD2 TIREDBORNAGAIN SPINSTER (I bought the BIG set of magnets!)
No, I meant to spell "hoe" that way :-)!!!!
I waited for MK to respond first because I knew she'd come up with something witty. I think I need a set of those fridge magnets too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Been there, done that. Got the twins to prove it.
Did you misspell "hoe?"
Here are MY fridge magnets:
YBOTHER
2 OLD
2 TIRED
BORNAGAIN SPINSTER (I bought the BIG set of magnets!)
No, I meant to spell "hoe" that way :-)!!!!
I waited for MK to respond first because I knew she'd come up with something witty. I think I need a set of those fridge magnets too.
Post a Comment