My B-I-L just left my house and I want to scream. Instead, I thought I share the reasons why I hate him.
*He won't leave us alone.
*He has an annoying "I told you so laugh".
*He is the person in the world most genetically similar to Jeff yet he couldn't be more different.
*He thinks he knows everything about everything.
*(from Eliza) He knows just enough about me to think he understands me but he completely doesn't.
*He tries to crack stupid jokes in front of Alex and his friends.
*He gives out unsolicited advice.
*He'll be back in a month or so...
Here's proof, Con, that your crouton post was NOT too mean!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Karen,
Why did you let himn come over? Can't you just tell him "we're busy that day, and that day, gee, I don't know when we'll be free so I'll give you a call when you are). Do you think that if you were rude to him he would get the message that he isn't welcome? I mean Charlie's Mom is just a f-ing idiot, but his Dad knows I definitely don't care for them.
Well, I tried. I blew him off on Saturday, telling him we were busy all day(which was a bit tough to pass off considering there was an ice storm). He called again on Sunday morning and against my better judgement I answered the phone. I told him that I had a housefull of boys (which was true) and that I was in the middle of cooking breakfast for all of them. He promised to just stop by on his way out of town. So, he was only here for about an hour but I really can't believe he's that persistent. It's pretty clear that I don't welcome his visits in any way. Why won't he get the hint? Arghh.
Well, there's only one thing left to do - start screening his phone calls. After he leaves an couple of messages that go unreturned, he'll get the hint!
Or we could have had MK's cat bite him - too bad she had to put her down!!
Karen: I'm sorry about his visit. I'm not sure what he thought he was going to get out of it, and whether he thought it was for him or for you guys. It's amazing what an idiotic family your wonderful husband came from.
Post a Comment