Monday, March 24, 2008

Hey...here I am! I can't promise anything particularly juicy or interesting but I'm "with it" now blogwise. I truly PRAY that I can't offer too much that's interesting as 2008 has already been waaaay too interesting. I'm also pretty sure that not much juice will be flowing from my contributions.

I think on our next get-together, we should officially restart 2008. Have a reversal ceremony, a 2008ectomy, then drink to the new New Year. No cats allowed.

K2's birthday celebration, which spans the month of March, continues tonight at The Alchemist in Waterbury. My youngest sister Katie is meeting us there. Has anybody been? Constance...any opinions on what to order or avoid? Anything kid-friendly?

A safe and happy week to all!

5 comments:

CEC said...

Hooray! she's made it!

KFH said...

Welcome Mary Kay!

CASTG said...

Damn it! The one day I don't check the block. The Alchemist is great. I love their burgers. Hope you guys had a good dinner!

As an aside, I went to Burlington and bought a 2006 Honda CRV today. It's white with a beige interior (which I wasn't too crazy about), but it only had 27,000. Between the money my investments have lost and the cost of the new car, I'm down $50K this month - Fantastic, NOT!

CASTG said...

Karen and MK, when are you women going to post a photo? Why are Caroline and I the only ones with a photo up??

MKC said...

Only widows with new cars and a sex life can post their photos. Ya gonna give up either?

Today's medical appointments: My kidneys were proclaimed A-OK and my vision/cataracts haven't worsened.

The Alchemist was good. I'd return. They were very kid-friendly too.