Friday, March 7, 2008

2008 -- wtf?!

I thought starting the new year the way that we did, happy and eating and drinking and celebrating friendship, was a good thing. But thus far 2008 has been awful.

And I'm not just talking about me--poor MK! This Tom situation is awful.

But I'm still reeling from this past recent mess I found myself in--the freaking VW croaks in Montreal the day after I have it serviced!? I picked up my fixed vehicle today and those bastards at Lewis Motors couldn't even bother to vacuum the back seat, just the front. When i jokingly asked what the deal was with the "courtesy vacuum" being just in front, the tech said, "Hey, it's not detailing--we just want the customer to see something clean when they first open the door." Thanks...

This car crap came on top of a week from hell at work and six weeks of tough slogging for me with life in general. I don't want to rush things along but I'm ready for 2008 to be over with already.

2 comments:

CASTG said...

I know - can't believe how crazy the first 3 months of the year have been. I hit black ice this week and slammed my car into a snowbank. Luckily I was the only one in the car at the time, but I dented in the rear passenger side door. #@&%!

KFH said...

I think we all need something to look forward to. Well, I guess Con has Vegas but the rest of us have nothing. What about an overnight somewhere not too far away? Of course I couldn't even get MK to commit to a day at Stoweflake. Any thoughts?