OK, so I kind of sorta have this "thing" with the Major. So my big issue is WHAT do I do about Valentine's Day? I normally send the Major a care package at the beginning of every month. I'm going to be sending the usual brownies/cookies. I got some "Valentine" peppermint patties, but looking to include something else. Not sure what. Had the idea of sending a "grow a girlfriend." Thoughts?
What makes this worse is that I KNOW I'm not going to be getting anything in return. God, I hate this fucking holiday.
*SIGH*
3 comments:
What is "grow a girlfriend?"
The thing about v'day is that everything is a statement, you know? I think you're going the right route with chocolates etc. but you'd probably like to send him something that shows a little more ... affection ... or is a sign that there is more to the relationship.
Hm. I don't know. Something funny is good. Not sure about the "grow a girlfriend" though. The most creative thing I can come up with at this late hour is a "get your groove on" mix that you burn off of iTunes. I shall ponder.
And, yes, I hate this fucking holiday. As I'm sure you can imagine, I don't think I'll be weighed down with roses either.
"Grow a girlfriend" is a gag gift that you put into water and the minature woman (approx 1" tall) grows to 6x her size. Take her out and she shrinks back down.
Here's the thing: yes, I'd like to do something that shows more affection, but I'm tired of always being the one to "put it out there." Damn it - I feel like I put it all out there when Charlie died, so why can't someone else put themselves on the line??
What is this "Get your groove on"? Sounds like sex music to me.
Yes, that's exactly what I mean: sex music!!
Post a Comment