Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello???

Is there anybody out there???

5 comments:

KFH said...

Hey, I'm here but I haven't had anything to blog about lately. We missed you at dinner on Saturday night!

CASTG said...

Wish I could have been there - definitely could have used the drink!! I'll be home in 5 weeks. I don't have much to blog about either lately.....

MKC said...

I'm of the opinion that it's a good thing not to have much to blog about. An exciting life isn't all it's cracked up to be.
See you in December to kick out 2008 once and for all.

KFH said...

BTW,Constance, we talked about skipping a gift exchange this year and going to the spa one day instead. Okay with you?

CASTG said...

Sounds good to me!! Any day in particular we are thinking about? I'm pretty full with social obligations/Drs appts 20-25 Dec, but after that I'm free. What about the 26/29/30? I'm flying back the 3rd.