I was going to include a picture of the traditional turkey but didn't want to show a live bird as his fate is depressing and I didn't want to include a photo of a cooked turkey out of respect to Karen's meatless lifestyle. So I hope this is a good compromise.The point is to celebrate what we have and appreciate those in our lives. The road's been difficult but we really do have so much to be grateful for.
See everybody (all at once!) soon!
Love to all,
MKC
3 comments:
Love the picture, MK. I'm glad you didn't include the creepy one of Sarah Palin at the turkey farm. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'll be grateful to have Eliza home and to see my sisters, nieces and nephew.
Thanks MK! Sorry I haven't been on the blog for a bit.
KFH, I saw that interview with Sarah Palin at the Turkey Farm. The worker in the back was HILARIOUS!
Thanks MK! Sorry I haven't been on the blog for a bit.
KFH, I saw that interview with Sarah Palin at the Turkey Farm. The worker in the back was HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment