
A friend of mine sent me a photo of her young daughter and infant son in the bathtub. Claire came over and saw it on the computer.
Claire: Momma, what is that thing again?
Me: What honey?
Claire: That thing sticking out of the baby.
Me: Oh, that's called a "penis", remember?
Claire: Yeah, it looks kind of like a Unicorn.
Me: That's right honey - equally elusive and sometimes magical.
3 comments:
And sadly, for me, a long forgotten mythological creature.
I don't get any warm and fuzzy longings when I see that protuberance. OUCH!...and then some! I hope your daughter isn't going to keep that image of men in her mind forever. It might be good though, at least through her teens.
But with a lot of men, it would certainly be truth in advertising as far as what's on their minds. Can you imagine if that was where their goodies were really placed?
OMG, that would be hilarious!! At least you'd know up front what you were getting (or lack thereof....)
Post a Comment