
Ladies, are we planning a day at the Spa? If so, when? Taking all input right now - I'm thinking the 29th or 30th? What say you?
Four young widows in Vermont. We laugh. We cry. We get pissed off. We go out to dinner. We buy each other inappropriate gifts.
3 comments:
Shoot. I can't make it either of those days. Alex will be playing in a hockey tournament in MA. on the 29-30th and I already have plans to go. I am desperate for a massage!!
How long are in you in VT, Con? We'll have to get something going that works for everyone. Poor Karen got left out of the last massage fest.
My brother, SIL and nephew are at my house from around the 21st until early January. I'm hoping at some point, they'll hang out with K2 for awhile so I can slip away.
I'll be in town from the 19th to the 3rd of January. I hae appointments the 21-24th.
Post a Comment