Saturday, July 26, 2008

Missing Constance

Since we all got a bit weepy at dinner I thought I would turn things around and start a list of all of the kooky things we'll miss about Miss Constance:

* Her riotous, bawdy sense of humor
* Her willingness to provide testimonials for battery operated toy purchases
* Her creative use of four letter words particularly when talking about her in-laws
* Her goal of looking younger than her children
* Her search for non-existent cellulite

I could go on and on. Anyone else?

3 comments:

CASTG said...

I could add one more:

Her search for bigger boobs and a smaller butt.

CEC said...

Her great combination of courage and humor

Her generosity of spirit

Her great taste in paint colors

Her ability to swear better than I can (and that's saying something!)

Her enthusiasm for plans and her creativity in making her own

Most of all, her accessibility as a friend.

MKC said...

She's the only other Army gal pal I have.

She's put a face on the beautiful "Stowe" people.

K2 will miss playing with her excellent offspring.

Listening to her escapades, I know I've never missed a thing by not having watched, "Sex In The City."