
Not to bring out blog down to the http://www.widowswalk.com/ venue that MK found last night, but I am happy to report to that this morning the Fed Ex man delivered my latest purchases from Passion Parties.com, below is my product review:
The website states that the G-Whiz is "[t]he ultimate in triple enjoyment. Nestle this personal pleaser into the vaginal canal and tickle your G-spot while stimulating your labia and clitoris all at the same time. Use the included push-button vibrating bullet, held in a discreet pocket, for intense vibrations. Three watch size batteries required. Six included."
First let me say that I'm glad that batteries came included in the toy. Kudos to passion parties for recognizing that busy women don't have time to run to Shaw's to purchase batteries for their sex toys.
Upon initial inspection, the G-Whiz is rather large - and a little unwieldy to operate. Perhaps I just have a small uterus, but one with think that after giving vaginal birth to two children, navigating a piece of pink rubber in there wouldn't be hard or uncomfortable, but it was.
I am happy to report though that once that was accomplished, it worked rather well and provided some pretty intense orgasms. So much so, I'm still tingling "down there" 20 minutes later.
While the G-Whiz did deliver, the Jelly Cliterific is still my favorite!

7 comments:
If you ever decide to stop practicing law perhaps you can be a product tester. That's quite a ringing endorsement!!
Lawyer by day, dildo tester by night.....
And you want to know why I never start the blog. My life is soooo boring compared to yours.
You'd better watch out - you might get a little package in the mail.... My poor Fed Ex man. He has NO idea!
Does he wonder why you always have a smile on your face when you accept delivery?
There's absolutely nothing resembling a human in this product--no way to name it Giacomo Junior or anything. More like a space alien from the planet Orgazmatron
Claire found the Jelly today and asked what is was - I told her (taking a cue from Caroline) it was a toy Mommy used to massage her neck with!!
Post a Comment