I just took that image from the net, but it could pass for my place (other than the truck.) We had that "ticky" sort of icy snow most of the day. K2 and I enjoyed the day off just hanging around. Maybe another snow day tomorrow from the looks of the forecast. We might be in school till July! Stay warm! Con, stay cool!
Duh! I realized after I looked at the photo again that it wasn't from your window unless you've moved to shantytown. Once again, we received much less snow than anticipated and I'm grateful for that.
4 comments:
Wow! It looks like you got hit hard. Not too much snow here, more icy rain. Charleston sure sounds good right now!
I just took that image from the net, but it could pass for my place (other than the truck.) We had that "ticky" sort of icy snow most of the day. K2 and I enjoyed the day off just hanging around.
Maybe another snow day tomorrow from the looks of the forecast. We might be in school till July!
Stay warm! Con, stay cool!
Duh! I realized after I looked at the photo again that it wasn't from your window unless you've moved to shantytown. Once again, we received much less snow than anticipated and I'm grateful for that.
If the economy gets much worse, "Shantytown" will look pretty welcoming in any weather.
Post a Comment