Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saving Relationships One Month at a Time


With the motto "Saving relationships one month at a time," PMSbuddy.com allows men to set up reminders to let them know when the women in their life are having their time of the month.


And ladies -- you can set up alerts to let all your friends know when your bitch level is set to Defcon 1

2 comments:

MKC said...

I assumed that was a joke. What a riot...it exists! I love how they actually show the numbers!

National Alert Levels
Currently Tracking: 13,078
PMS Starting Today: 454
PMS Starting within 5 days: 2,080
Overall Threat Index (1-4): 1

I can see this being used as a defense in courtrooms, "You KNEW I was PMSing!"

CASTG said...

I know!! We have to create a similar website for woman - like something dealing with mens' moments of stupidity when all their blood rushes from their heads to their penises!