Sunday, June 29, 2008

Late Night Laughs

I have been battling insomnia. Usually I turn on my light and read until I feel ready to sleep but last night I went downstairs to watch tv. If you don't know this already, there is nothing on in the wee hours of Sunday morning, especially since I cancelled HBO a year ago. So, I was flipping around, watching bits and pieces of old sitcoms. Then, I stumbled upon the Oxygen channel. There was a 30 minute infommercial for erotic toys for women. Here are a few of my favorites: a chin strap dildo that comes with a behind the head harness, presumably to free your mouth for other activities?! Then there was the didlo with the chest harness. I know I haven't had sex in over 3 years but even with the explanation I couldn't figure this one out. Any thoughts? Oh well, I fell asleep laughing.

3 comments:

MKC said...

Whoa...I don't sleep well either and will have to see if I have that channel. Sounds like interesting middle-of-the-night, non-family viewing. I guess there are a million places onto which to strap a friendly facsimile.
At over 7 years, I'm in more of a (ahem) "dry" spell than you, so we'll have to call on the 2 "C's" who are out there making men, not rubber, smile. So, can you ladies explain these devices?
Good luck with your sleep. I've been having the same trouble and it's tough. Can't turn off the thoughts. But I never thought of jazzing up the thoughts with harnesses and such.

CASTG said...

Wow, I've been having trouble sleeping too. Glad to know I'm not the only one! I find drinking heavily and taking benydral can really get me to sleep.

I must say, I've never heard of the items you're describing. I find them disturbing on many different levels....

CEC said...

I am torn between being disturbed and hysterical. I can't imagine what one would do with either. Karen, are you sure you weren't having a nightmare?